Thursday, November 09, 2006

Just Because............

Today on my way home I stopped at Vandersalm's and Flipse Flowers and purchased my wife a dozen colorful roses! The question has been asked WHY? My only response is "Just Because"...... Just Because I Love Her, Just Because she is my beautiful wife, Just because she is the BEST MOTHER a child could ask for, Just Because she is a hard worker..... and most of all Just Because I CAN ! ! ! I Love My Wife With entire left ventricle (that if for all you cardiac wizards out there?) I Love You Sweetie and I hope you enjoy the roses ! ! !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my roses!! They are beautiful and were very unexpected. It is one thing to receive them as a gift for a holiday but to come home from work and have them there "just because"...well that makes them very special. I love you honey and thank you very much for my roses!!!

Anonymous said...

Your the best Brian, should we all be blessed to have a husband like you... Tamara deserves lots of
"JUST BECAUSE'S" because she is as special as you are. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!