Sunday, November 19, 2006

WHY NOTRE DAME???

Well it looks like Michigan Wolverines only hope for a shot at the National Title and a rematch against Ohio St. is for Notre Dame to defeat USC and Florida St to defeat Florida Gators. So this week I am going to become a fan of the Fighting Irish of Notre Dame and Florida St. Seminoles. Let me tell you honestly these are two teams I really hate with a passion but, if it takes me to be a fan to get Michigan a rematch and a chance at the title........then I will do what it takes. Also on a plus side it would make my wife happy because, Wisconsin would then get to play in the Rose Bowl. So Yes..... you read this right..... GO IRISH BEAT THE USC TROJANS ! !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also want Norte Dame to win not only to send Michigan to the National Championship game, but if Michigan goes to that game, then Wisconsin goes to the Rose Bowl. GO BIG RED!!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Florida will also have to play the SEC championship game against Arkansas. So that is another opportunity for them to lose. I don't like the idea of cheering for the Irish either, but at least it's only one game. And if they lose, well, at least Michigan will still go to the Rose Bowl. Sorry Tamara, not really. Hey Coop, can the Big Ten really have 3 teams in the BCS?

Jayme