Sunday, October 28, 2007

Ann Arbor Road Trip




This past weekend I took a road trip to Ann Arbor with my Mom and we had a wonderful weekend. We left on Friday and went to Ann Arbor and had lunch with my Uncle Garry at the Earl Sandwich Shop. Then we did a little shopping before we headed to Adrian to spend the evening with my Aunt and Uncle and their family. We went to the Adrian High School Football game and watched them beat Fowlerville and we had our first opportunity to watch my cousin play the snare drum in the band. Afterwards the drumline did a great act right front and center which was totally spectacular. On Saturday we headed to Ann Arbor for the ultimate show at the BIG HOUSE. The game against Minnesota was great even though we sat in, rain, sunshine, and cold wind all in one game. The final score was Michigan 34 and Minnesota 10. Michigan retained "The Little Brown Jug". Now we are just 3 games out from a chance at winning the Big Ten Title. This will be a weekend I will always remember. I had much fun Mom. Thanks for going even though you were under the weather. You really are a trooper !

No comments: