Friday, October 26, 2007

The Lord's Return?


Last week one night my Wife, Bryce, and Myself were standing out in our front yard looking up into the sky at the beautiful sky and the big puffy white clouds after my Mom called me and told me about them. These were not your usual big clouds because, the outside lining of the clouds were brilliant with light so I took a few pictures. My wife made a neat statement saying "I bet these are the kind of clouds that the Lord's going to return in." Then Bryce added "Mom, is the Lord going to return right now?" It was cute to see his curiosity as we were talking about the clouds and the Lord. It helped us keep it in perspective that the Lords return in imminent meaning he can return at any time. It maybe morn, noon, or night..... It maybe today, tomorrow, or years from now. We just don't know but, the Bible does promise that the Lord will return. The question is will "YOU" be ready?

No comments: