Thursday, July 19, 2007

We're Off ! ! !



Just thought I would give you all a quick shout-out before we take off tomorrow for our Wisconsin Trip. We are so looking forward to going back home and gearing off for our 4th annual Vacation Bible School. We have some plans in between which consist of visiting Madison, WI. Going to the Zoo, Going tubing, Mall of America, and much...much ....MORE. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers and I surely keep you updated while we are gone on our progress. Well I have to finish packing so I can be ready to go directly after work. Have a great week and we will see you all on the flip side.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a G-R-E-A-T vacation. Drive safe!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful successful trip. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Love you,
Auntie