Wednesday, July 04, 2007

What Did You Do On The 4th of July?

Well the title asked the question! All you have to do is leave a comment. Today my family slept in since we didn't have to work. We woke up and lounged around for a bit. We then went out shopping since my wife had been saving her Birthday money for a rainy day..... Well today sort of fit that description. We also made a few purchases for the upcoming Vacation Bible School in Wisconsin. We were at Wal-Mart (9th St) and they evacuated everyone out of the building due to a gas leak........(No I didn't fart). So we made our way over to Meijer's to pick up a few groceries. We then came home and had Hamburgers on the grill with Mushrooms and Pepper Jack Cheese, Corn on the Cob, American Potato Salad, and Watermelon with a cold Diet Mt. Dew to wash it down. Now we are about to watch a movie and maybe look for some fireworks a bit later. Hope you all had a Great 4th of July........ GOD BLESS AMERICA LAND OF THE FREE ! ! ! !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brian,
It"s soooo good to see an update on your blog sight. I just
hung out at the lake until about
4:00 and then I headed to the race track to watch the enduro race and fireworks. What a wonderful display
of fireworks. Thank God for our freedom. Have a great day.
Love you Aunt Stella

Anonymous said...

Hey Bud......nice to see you on yet another time. I won't make you do a blog EVERYday, I would even let you go to once a week or so, but I don't like to see you gone for SO long!
I hope your doing well, & I LOVE YOU!
I hung out with a friend that I thought needed somone yesterday, watched a movie (RV) went to the lake for a bit over to Aunt Stellas & then went back to where I stay to relax. Then later went & saw some fire works in Plainwell.
Take care

Robbie W. said...

Hi Brian!

It's your brother (from another mother) in New jersey ... Robbie! The Walker Family had a very nice Fourth of July. My wife (Bunny) is a Teacher and my little girl (Allison Ann) is going in to the third grade, so they were off. Daddy (me) took off from work and we traveled to Bunny's sister's house for a picnic. It was fun! Then we left @ 5 PM to go to an AA Speaker Fest. I was to share @ 8:30 PM (the last one). I am so-oooo blessed that my family supports me in my recovery from the disease of alcoholism. It was a great day!

Brian, without your Dad and Mom, and all the love that especially you showed me back when i was "wayward" I would never be where I am today. Christ was in you way back in 1984 when we first met.
I thank you for being a Christian Brother in the truest sense of meaning.

Love ya' brother!

Robbie :-)

Anonymous said...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL @ Robs "Brother From Another Mother"
Im sure we ALL miss you Rob but are SO glad that your doing well.