Monday, February 18, 2008

New Knight Rider

I would hope that most of you would remember the old T.V. show "Knight Rider" with star actor David Hasselhoff from back in the 80's. Well last night NBC showed a new 2 hour movie "Knight Rider" with a new and much improved car (KITT) and some great action. I will have to admit that at first when I heard about this new movie coming out I was a bit optimistic but, in all seriousness I was utter most impressed. My wife and I throughly enjoyed the show and thought the movie had an excellent plot. I do hope this movie showing got good ratings and reviews because, I would love to see this movie become, a weekly show on T.V. and think it would make a great T.V. series. If anything they left it wide open in the ending of the movie to make another one. Well one can only wait and see.

No comments: