Sunday, February 17, 2008

Top 10 countdown Rules of a Toddler !

10. If I like it, it's mine.

9. If it's in my hand, it's mine.

8. If I can take it from you, it's mine.

7. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.

6. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.

5. If I am doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.

4. If it looks like mine, it's mine.

3. If I saw it first, it's mine.

2. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically
becomes mine.

1. If it's broken, it's yours.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you been playing with Donovan and Kendalynn? Love you baby boy..
Hugs,
Auntie

Anonymous said...

Sounds like every toddler I have ever known...my own as well as everyone else's...it is truly an ageless set of rules that knows no boundaries.

Maggie

Jason Nota said...

The movie Nemo the birds who say mine, mine , mine, mine.......reminded me so much of my 2 year old. I think that was his first word he learned.