Sunday, July 30, 2006

GREEN MEADOW BIBLE BAPTIST CHURCH








Green Meadow Bible Baptist Church has been my church all my life. I grew up in this church as a child and by God’s grace I am fortunate to still be serving here. Pastor Paul Pendell is one of the greatest preachers of all time and I think he just gets better each and every week.

Do you have a church? Are you looking for a church? We would love to welcome you in with open arms and have you visit us sometime. Our church has a Statement of Faith that we believe in.

1. We believe in the verbal, plenary inspiration of the Bible. (II Timothy 3:16)
2. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ (I John 5:6-7)
3. We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ. (Matthew 1:23)
4. We believe in the blood atonement of Jesus Christ in necessary for the forgiveness of sin. (Ephesians 1:7)
5. We believe in the local church and its independence under the headship of Christ. (Colossians 1:18)


I encourage you if you are seeking for a church to come and visit.

Green Meadow Bible Baptist Church.
6914 East “ML” Avenue.

Kalamazoo, MI 49048.

(269) 345-2417.



Church Service Schedule:

Sunday School- 9:45 a.m.- 10:45 a.m.

Morning Service- 11:00a.m. – 12:00p.m.

Evening Service- 6:00p.m. – 7:00p.m.

Wed. Bible Study/Prayer 7:00p.m. – 8:00p.m.

1 comment:

Granny Kathy said...

Is there a Green Meadow Cemetery linked with your church? I am trying to locate the cemetery and it is supposed to be on ML ave.

Kathy