Sunday, July 30, 2006

Happy 5th Birthday Maddison! ! !

Today we celebrated Maddison Josephine Cooper's Birthday. She is now a whopping 5 years old and still growing like a tumble weed. The afternoon started out with a Thunder-storm and down pouring of some very much needed rain. It was blazing hot 90+ degrees before the rain took over and cooled everything down. We were not going to let a little rain scare away this party. There were Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Grandparents, Neighbors and friends all here to have a feast and to enjoy some fellowship. I huge "Thank-YOU" goes out to my MOM and DAD for putting alot of time and money into this gathering. I will have to admit those "BBQ RIBS" were by far the best I have ever tasted.......... Ever thought about entering into Kalamazoo RibFest Dad? I think you would win hands down ! ! ! Can I get a hearty....... Amen Brother ! ! ! ! It is always fun to be with family and friends. I am glad you all could make it and I am sure you are even happier because, I know you went away with a plate full of my "Daddy-O Rock'n on the Patio" BBQ RIBS. I guess that is all for now. I think it is time for me to go ice down my arm from that nasty fall I took off the back porch. Thanks again. I LOVE YOU ALL ! ! ! !

Love,

Brian

No comments: