Tuesday, August 07, 2007

31st Birthday!


Today was my 31st Birthday and I had a very enjoyable day. My parents bought me a very nice Detroit Tiger t-shirt and ball-cap to match. They also purchased me tickets to this weekends game of the Detroit Tigers vs Oakland Athletics. I will take pictures of me in my new Tiger paraphernalia and post them at the beginning of next week. Also my In-laws bought me a new Michigan flag for my front deck seeing that my last flag was totally weather warped and torn. Then my beautiful wife purchased me tickets to the Western Michigan University vs Indiana Football game on the 8th of Sept. What more could a guy ask for something sports related all the way around. Thanks everyone I sincerely love my gifts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brian!

Nice Picture............

I Love You,