Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Day At The Ball Park




This past weekend my Mom took Tamara and myself to a Detroit Tiger Ball game for my Birthday. It was a great game as the Detroit Tigers beat the Oakland Athletics 5-2. There were 2 homeruns in this game the first one by Marcus Thames in the 1st inning and the 2nd one by Magglio Ordonez in the 6th inning. We had a great view of the entire game. We took a couple self portraits to share with everyone as you can see them above. I also tested my skills at pitching to see how fast I could throw a baseball....... All I am going to say is that I can throw about as half as fast as Fernando Rodney threw which is near 100 m.p.h. I will admit though I did break the 50 m.p.h. mark. It was a beautiful evening for a ballgame and I sure hope we go to another game in the future. Thanks Mom for a great time.... This will be a memory that will surely last a lifetime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm certain your Grandmother is looking down and loving your blog site. I had a GREAT time too.

Love,

Your Momma