Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Craft Time


Well each year my wife is in charge of Craft Time at Vacation Bible School. She picks out all the crafts that she wants each of the kids to do each night. Then there is the challenge of everybody pitching in weeks before Vacation Bible School starts to get the crafts organized. We have several people to thank for their help ranging from Tamara (wife), BethAnn (mother-in-law), Tonya Wiedeman (sister-in-law), and a special lady named Blanch who bless her heart stayed up until wee hours of the morning prepping some of our crafts. We also had a few people who jumped on board and helped my wife with craft time. Jill Faber pictured above was a big help with getting some of the kids that came later in the week get started on their projects and really kept them on pace to get everything completed. I am thankful for my wife and her being my life line all through out the week of Vacation Bible School I would never make it without her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy craft time with the kids. It is always fun to see them getting excited about a project. It is even more fun if your are organized before hand. I would not be able to do craft time without my helpers especially my family and by best friend Jill. Brian is also a big help coming down and asking me if I need anything. I would be lost without him!!

I love you!!
Tamara