Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sam " I AM" McGuffie

Sam McGuffie and Daryl Stonum






Michigan Wolverine Football fans, it's time to get excited, very excited. Sam McGuffie of Cyprus Texas has announced he will be attending U of M in the Fall of '08. He is referred to as the number one all-purpose back by rivals.com. He chose Michigan despite being highly recruited around the country, by schools such as USC, Notre Dame and Florida. Watch the video and you'll see this kid's ridiculous speed. Granted his open field run reminds me a bit of Bobby Boucher, but this kid is no water boy.

These videos alone make me very confident in the future of Michigan's football program. I have no doubts that Mallet and McGuffie will be the next Hart and Henne, probably even better. I guess the best football players are grown in Texas, and we've been doing some great recruiting there. His breakout runs are like the runs after eating too much chili, frequent and explosive. I think these videos speak for themselves, and I for one am very excited about the future. Did I forget to mention he's WHITE? I can't think of one starting white RB in the NFL, so hopefully when all is said and done, this guy will be there.

Unlike Michael Hart, I don't think the open field touchdown will be a problem for this kid. He scored 44 touchdowns and rushed for over 3,000 years in his junior year last year, in one of the toughest leagues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cypress TX

not the country in Europe Cyprus