Monday, September 11, 2006

Wolverine Conference Prep Football 9/8/06 Picks


Vicksburg's Jordan Buckallew breaks away from Dowagiac's David Sayre left, and DeShaun Baylock to score in the first quarter. Vicksburg hosted Dowagiac in their home opener at their newly built stadium Friday.

Once again this week I was 5 for 5 with my High School Wolverine Football Prep Picks. I am excited to see that my alumni Comstock held on to make it 3 straight wins in a row. They still have alot of football left ahead of them for the remainder of the season. Dowagiac and Richland Gull Lake look to be contenders with Comstock for the Wolverine Conference Title. Stay Tuned...... I will post the scores below with the Home Teams in Caps.

Richland Gull Lake 35 vs SOUTH HAVEN 7

VICKSBURG 14 vs Dowagiac 36

Three Rivers 31 vs PLAINWELL 7

Allegan 21 vs COMSTOCK 34

PAW PAW 41 vs Otsego 13

No comments: