Thursday, September 14, 2006

Greeting Cards Continued.......................



[Thanks to those who sent in YOUR idea for Greeting Cards that will never make the store's racks]

The sun is warm, the beach is beautiful,
The food delicious, the company charming.

See, I told you separate vacations this year would be fun!

~~~~

Happy birthday! You look great for your age.

Almost Lifelike!

~~~~

When we were together,
you always said you'd die for me.
Now that we've broken up,

I think it's time you kept your promise.

~~~~

We have been friends for a very long time . .

Let's say we stop?

~~~~

I'm so miserable without you

It's almost like you're here.

~~~~

Your friends and I wanted to do
something special for your birthday.

So we're having you put to sleep.

~~~~

Roses are red
Violets are pink
The perfume you're wearing . . .

Sure does stink

~~~~

For Our Anniversary.
I always dreamed, one day I'd meet my true soul mate

Then I finally gave up that stupid fantasy and reluctantly settled for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice....the last one is my favorite! LOL