Friday, August 11, 2006

Are You Ready For Some...... FOOTBALL ? ?



Well the time is almost here....... My favorite sports season of the year. There is nothing better than Michigan Wolverine College Football (GO BLUE!) and Detroit Lions NFL Football. I am so excited as we are only weeks away from both of these seasons to start. It should be an exciting season for both teams. I know I am excited......LOL. So grab your soda and chips......order up a pizza or two or three and let the good times roll. I know I have two Uncles out there that are right there with me on this one. I Love You Uncle David and Uncle Garry. The only question left is ................ Are our wives ready for the Football Season to begin ??? *Disclaimer* I hate to admit it but, my wife is actually a Bucky Badger Wisconsin Fan and of all teams a Dallas Cowgirls.....oooops I mean Dallas Cowboys Fan. There is always one flaw in marriage ours happens to be this......just kidding.


2006 DETROIT LIONS FOOTBALL SCHEDULE


Sunday, September 10 SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

Sunday, September 17 @ Chicago Bears

Sunday September 24 GREEN BAY PACKERS

Sunday, October 1 @ St. Louis Rams

Sunday, October 8 @ Minnesota Vikings

Sunday, October 15 BUFFALO BILLS

Sunday, October 22 @ New York Jets

Sunday, October 29 Bye Week

Sunday, November 5 ATLANTA FALCONS

Sunday, November 12 SAN FRANCISCO 49ers

Sunday, November 19 @ Arizona Cardinals

Thursday, November 23 MIAMI DOLPHINS

Sunday, December 3 @ New England Patriots

Sunday, December 10 MINNESOTA VIKINGS

Sunday, December 17 @ Green Bay Packers

Sunday, December 24 CHICAGO BEARS

Sunday, December 31 @ Dallas Cowboys


2006 Michigan Wolverines Football Schedule


Sat., Sep. 2 Vanderbilt (HOME)

Sat., Sep. 9 Central Michigan (HOME)

Sat., Sep. 16 Notre Dame (AWAY)

Sat., Sep. 23 Wisconsin* (HOME)

Sat., Sep. 30 Minnesota* (AWAY)

Sat., Oct. 7 Michigan State* (HOME)

Sat., Oct. 14 Penn State* (AWAY)

Sat., Oct. 21 Iowa* (HOME)

Sat., Oct. 28 Northwestern* (HOME)

Sat., Nov. 4 Ball State (HOME)

Sat., Nov. 11 Indiana* (AWAY)

Sat., Nov. 18 Ohio State* (AWAY)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing wrong with being a Dallas fan!!! Be thankful I could be a Packer fan and of all things I could be a State fan. Now I know that you are glad that I am a Badger and Dallas fan. LOL Now that football is about here I guess it is time to give the remote back to you. I lOVE You!!