Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Prep Football Wolverine Conference Picks 8/25/06

Comstock's Brandon Rickstad (32) eludes Vicksburg defenders Chris Harger, left, Michael Hillenbrand, and Zach Harper for a 97-yard touchdown run on a kickoff return in the first quarter Friday night at Comstock. Comstock won, 43-20.


This week I was 5 for 5 with my Wolverine Conference Prep Football picks. I am so excited that this season has started. My wife and I went to the Otsego vs Richland Gull Lake game with some friends of ours. The weather was nice although Gull Lake gave Otsego another loss to add to their 0-9 record last season. Otsego has a good defense they just need help with the Offense and give QB Devon Hicks some time to throw the ball. We will return to the Dawg Pound again next week to watch my Alumni Comstock Colts take on the Otsego Bulldogs. Can you guess my prediction on this game?

COMSTOCK 43 vs Vicksburg 20

Dowagiac 46 vs SOUTH HAVEN 21

PAW PAW 7 vs Plainwell 3

Richland Gull Lake 28 vs OTSEGO 0

THREE RIVERS 21 vs Allegan 6

HOME teams are in CAPS and BOLD ! ! !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is that I am glad that football is not all year long. I would never see my husband, unless it was at a game. LOL I love you honey. :)