Thursday, August 03, 2006

Here is Michigan's New License Plate ! ! !


Here it is your new upcoming license plate for Michigan........ I really don't know what to think. Part of me says I like it and another part of me says we could have done better. Anyways I posted the information below from the wwmt.com channel 3 news link. Enjoy and have a nice day.

Michigan's newest license plate has been revealed. It's a white, green and blue plate with black lettering. It features the Mackinac Bridge, the Great Lakes, the Detroit skyline, pine trees and wheat fields. Secretary of State Terri Lynn Land says the new plate replaces the license plate that showed only the Mackinac Bridge. The old bridge plate has been around since January 1997. Land's office chose the new design from more than 1,500 submissions from the public. Michigan's traditional blue plate also is being retired in January. New reflective plates with white backgrounds will be issued.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I like the new license plate!! I would really like to get one for my car. LOL

Love you!
me