Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Halloween @ Work ! !

Every Halloween my wife's deparment at her work enters into a company wide competition for Decorations and Costumes. Each year is a different theme some examples are : M.A.S.H. Characters, Board Games (Clue), Fairy Tail (Little Red Riding Hood),and this year's theme is Favorite Era (40's). As you can see my wife Tamara is dressed supposedly like she is going to a 1940's evening party. Does she look the part? I don't know but, I know one thing for certain..... She looks "BEAUTIFUL" to me..... If she looked this good every morning I would never leave home...LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tamara looks beautiful as always...
Next time I see Baby Boy Tamara, I will give him a dutch rub for making that lol comment.
Love the three of you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I feel like I am going to the prom that I never got to go to. I will be sure to take lots of pictures so you can see how my work goes crazy for Halloween. LOL