Monday, October 09, 2006

Wolverine Conference Football 10/06/06 Picks

Well this past weekend 3 teams in the Wolverine Conferce Cliched a spot in the play-offs. Those teams are Comstock, Richland Gull Lake, and Three Rivers. Dowagiac should get their spot in the play-offs next week when the visit the Dawg Pound of Otsego and most likely leave there with a victory... Although this would be a great opportunity to shed a little bit of sunshine on Otsego winless season with a huge upset over Dowagiac. Next weeks game of the week with be Comstock (6-1)traveling down to Three Rivers (6-1). These two teams will be pairing off to maintain a share of the conference lead with Richland Gull Lake. I would love to say alumni Comstock Colts are going to pull off the victory but, I am going to reserve myself.... This will be "THE GAME" of the season. GO COLTS ! !

P.S. I missed one game this week in my predictions which happened to be the Richland Gull Lake vs Dowagiac Game.

ALLEGAN 27 vs otsego 7

paw paw 34 vs VICKSBURG 20

comstock 48 vs PLAINWELL 41

richland gull lake 28 vs DOWAGIAC 27 (1 OT)

three rivers 34 vs SOUTH HAVEN 28

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I understanding you right? Otsego has not had one win this year?:(...
I guess living in Grand Rapids, I haven't kept up on the Bulldags.
I am so sad to think the school I graduated from is doing so poorly.
I guess not a whole lot of promise for them this week. Thanks for the update baby boy, Auntie loves you:)

Anonymous said...

I really like how you did that football comstock pic. You are pretty talented. GO COLTS!! LOL