Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Happy 8th Year Anniversary



To my Dearest Wife~

I couldn't have lived till now,
if it wasn't for you.
I would have been so lost,
not knowing what to do.
You put me together,
only now can I see.
You make me what I am-
you complete me.
We`re two different halves;
put together, we`re one whole.
Every beat of my heart is yours;
everyday I pray for your soul.
It's just your smile I need to see,
when there`s no other remedy.
You put me together-
you complete me.
I`m too scared to let you go;
I never want to lose you.
If you weren't here with me,
I`d never know what to do.
All I feel now are joys;
all my sorrows are history.
What else can I say now?
It's because you complete me.

Love~

Your Husband

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Annivarsary Honey!!
I cannot believe that it has been 8 years already. Where has the time gone. They say that time flys when you are having fun. I am proof that, that statement is true. The last 8 years have gone by fast, only because I have spent them with the one that I love! God brought us together in such a unique way that it would be foolish to say that he was not in it! It is easy to take people for granted and I pray that I never do that with you!! I love you with all my heart and trust that we will have many many more happy years together!! I love you!!

Tamara