Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year 2007

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I know it has been nearly 15 days since I have posted here on my blog. With all the hustle and bustle from the Holiday season and trying to get over sickness I just haven't had the drive to keep up to date. One of my New Years Resolution is to keep this site up to date as much as possible. I have so much to catch you all up on from the Holiday which I was so thankful for.

2006 has come and gone. We had a great year and give God all the Glory for his great provision from this past year. God has always met our needs and took good care of us. Some highlights from this past year is Bryce wrestling and taking 2nd in Districts and 2nd in Regionals in the state of Michigan. We went to Wisconsin and had a great week of Vacation Bible School for my Father-in-Law church back in June. In August I had my appendix taken out the weekend of my Birthday. (Happy 30th Huh ! ! !) Then we had a good time with all our family.

Now as we look forward into 2007 we have lots to look forward too. We start the Year out on a great note with Michigan playing USC in the Rose Bowl. I am wishing you all a very Happy and successful 2007. Always remember too "Love and Labor for the Lord" and keep others first. We live in a fast paced world were everything is about Me and Me ONLY ! ! ! Maybe we can stop for a second and just put others first. Hold a door open for someone, let someone else go first, help someone in need, pray for someone, call someone and let them know you are thinking about them, write someone a letter. Remember Jesus came to this world to Serve and Save..... and we are to be liken unto his image. (Christ-like) Do you have what it takes???? Happy New Years ! !

Love,

Brian

No comments: