Monday, January 08, 2007

Ohio State vs. Florida (WHO CARES????)



No. 1 Ohio State and No. 2 Florida battle for the BCS title on Monday. In all honesty I don't really give a hoot about this game. I am seriously tired of the College Football Season being dragged further and further out into the next year. I remember back when all the bowl games were played either before or on the 1st of Jan. Now for the past few years the Bowl games have been getting spread further and further apart. I really lost interest in the Bowl games and with the big delay from the last game of the season until 50 somedays later when they finally play their bowl game.

I am personally in favor of a playoff system.... I know it can be done. They have a playoff in Div. II and Div. III so why not Div I. I am sure it has something to do with money and politics.

I guess I will leave on this note... If I have to pick a team to win the National Championship I will pull for the Big 10 so best of Luck to Ohio St.....EVEN THOUGH I CAN'T STAND YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM ! ! !


GO BIG BLUE ! ! ! ! !

2 comments:

ponygirl615 said...

I can't cheer for ohio state. I just can't stand Jim Tressel and his sweatervest. I have to go with the gators. With the nfl playoffs over the weekend I had almost forgot that this game was still to be played. It should all be wrapped up on the 1st or 2nd like you said Coop. However, it's all about the benjamins.

ponygirl615 said...

Hey Coop,
I'm watching the championship game and the gators just went up by 27 points in the 4th quarter. I love it. They just showed Tressel and his sweatervest and it made smile. It's good to see that guy looking sad. I'll probably watch till the end just to see the buckeyes and their fans crying. Talk to ya later.