Saturday, January 13, 2007

RUMOR ???





I heard rumor last night from a friend of mine that Chris Webber might come back to his home state of Michigan and play for the Detroit Pistons. The Sixers agreed to buyout his contract and let him go. I personally am a Chris Webber fan even though he will always be remembered as "MR. TIME-OUT" from way back in his collegiate career. I took it upon myself to look up on ESPN and see if this rumor is really something of reality and low and behold this is what I found..........

ESPN
Decision day almost certainly will be Monday for Chris Webber, whose agent told me Saturday night it'd be unwise to label any team -- whether the Pistons, Heat, Lakers or Mavericks -- a frontrunner.

Webber spent Saturday and planned to spend Sunday speaking and exchanging messages with players, coaches and executives from the four teams trying hardest to woo him.

Agent Aaron Goodwin said Webber had ruled out the Knicks -- although he might reconsider over the summer -- and was considering the Orlando Magic and Sacramento Kings only as fallback options.

No comments: