Sunday, April 01, 2007

Announcement

Just wanted to let you all know that I have thought long and hard about what I am about to share with you all. I have decided to bring this Blog site to an END. It takes a lot of hard work and time to keep this site up and running. I am really sad to see it go but, I feel rather than waiting any longer now is the best time. I am going to miss sharing my thoughts, and pictures with you all. I am really sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. I have enjoyed reading each and everyone of your comments and thoughts that come my way. You have been really uplifting and your encouragements have been overwhelming. Although we know the old saying..... All Good Things Must Come To An End Sometime ! Well As I sign off with my final words for this Blog.....Just remember what todays date is ! ! ! GOTCHA ! ! See Ya tomorrow ! !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You had me, I was fixin to cry.
I love you baby boy, but sometimes your a brat!!!!