Monday, April 02, 2007

Guess Who???



Can you guess who the picture above is? Well is your answer Bob Keeshan? Do you even know who Bob Keeshan is? Well if you guessed Bob Keeshan you are absolutely incorrect! Oh by the way Bob Keeshan is formerly known as Captain Kangaroo. That was just a tad bit of Trivia for you! The photo is actually my first real photograph taken. It was taken approximately 3-5 weeks after I was born. I decided to post this picture because, while at my parents house this weekend we had a little fun as My Mother did something with this photo that I will give her a hard time about each and every time I see her. Let's just say I am glad she has a conscience. Thanks Mom for your honesty and I would never really hold any ill feelings for what you did... I find it kind of humorous and it will be something I can give you a hard time about for many years to come. In all honesty I am loving the Yellow outfit..... Yellow really is my color. I LOVE YOU MOM ! ! !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK I guess you need ti fill Aunt Stella in on this story I don't think I remember this one.