Monday, April 23, 2007

Keep Pressing On ! ! !



+



=



This has not been a good month for me........ I am not going to go into details about the trials and tribulations I have been facing but, today I believe was the icing on the cake. It seems no-matter what good I do or how many steps forward I take I still get kicked back on my tail. This morning I woke up early and went to a mens prayer meeting at the Colonial Kitchen @ 6:30am. I had a great time and met a few new friends and had great fellowship with fellow believers. I thought..... Neat..... this is a great way to start my week... New and Refreshed ! ! ! I got back home at about 8 a.m. and decided to mow my lawn. I was all finished when I decided to push on a little further and mow some of my neighbors lawn to help him out. Well I was making that last path in the front lawn that connects my yard to his when I Pebble shot out from underneath my mower and hit his driver side window shattering it to pieces. I felt so bad and went and told my neighbor what actually happened. He was very apologetic and realized accidents do happen. It just goes to show that when things are going good and man/woman are trying to do the right thing and live a godly life and even go the extra mile..... BEWARE..... SATAN is always waiting to knock you down. I am not going to let this incident get the best of me and ruin my week like SATAN would love to see happen. I am going to keep pushing on and Live for Christ!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If anyone could look the Devil straight in the face and laugh at him, it would be you Baby Boy.
When I am down, I try to sing a Gospel, or praise song, cause I know the Devil hates it. I am keeping you in my Prayers Baby Boy,
I love you long time.

Anonymous said...

If ANYONE can overcome this, YOU can! You do well for EVERYONE. Just keep your chin up! You pray for ME & I will pray for YOU! :)
Take care & I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Brian I know it's not easy, but I know you can get through. Be thankful it was only a window and not somebodies eye.
I love you guys.