Tuesday, April 17, 2007

New Phones!!!!

This past week the wife and I decided to buckle down and do some reconfiguring in our home. We started by down grading our phone plan and saving nearly $47.00 a month. Believe it or not we each got new phones with the deal at no cost. Tamara's phone is the Red Phone which is very similar to her previous phone. I got the Blue phone which also has a built in camera which I really like. I have already learned how to take pictures and download it to my computer. After we were done with our phone plans we decided to down grade our cable to basic and go with a lower internet speed. This was a huge decision for us and again we are going to save nearly $50.00 a month. Hopefully this is the first step for us moving forward and being better stewards with our money. God has been so good to us the past 8 years and always met our every need. Now it is time for us to be more resourceful with what he has given us.

2 comments:

Professor Howdy said...

Hello!
Very good posting.
Thank you - Have a good day!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish you the very best. I think about cutting back, but then don't. Maybe I should follow your lead. Love you baby boy.