Sunday, April 15, 2007

Cousin's Tasty Chicken


Yesterday evening our friend Christi took us to her family eatery "Cousin's Tasty Chicken" located up in Grand Rapids, Michigan. If anyone knows me well it is known that I "LOVE" Chicken. One of my favorite places to eat chicken is Chicken Coop until now. I found a new place for a great chicken dinner but, it comes with a little drive. Cousin's Tasty Chicken used to be owned my Chicken Coop but, our friend Christi's Family bought this location from Chicken Coop and changed the name to Cousin's Tasty Chicken and gave it their own flavor and love. I thought from the Chicken to the Cole-Slaw this place was hands down better than Chicken Coop. They have Chicken, Fish, Fries, Cole-Slaw, Hush Puppies, Mozzarella Cheese Sticks, and much much more. So if you are ever in the neighborhood or want to take a nice family drive to Grand Rapids, MI I highly recommend Cousin's Tasty Chicken...... Two Thumbs Up!

Cousin's Tasty Chicken
1209 Leonard St. NE
GrandRapids, MI 49505
(616) 456-5244

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you wanted to know how good they were, you could of called me.
They are less than two miles from the house, and we use to go there all the time. I can't believe you were that close to me, and didn't give me a shout out or nothing!!!!
I love their chicken, and their fish, and I love you also. Glad you enjoyed the chicken baby boy, I love you. I missed you on Saturday also.