Monday, February 26, 2007

Father/son Day ! !



Today Bryce and I spent the entire day together hanging out. We declared this an immediate Cooper Father/Son national Holiday. And we decided that we will have as many Holidays as we want...... well within reason...LOL.

The day started out with sleeping in a bit and then waking up and watching a movie called "FLUSHED AWAY" which to my surprise was actually a pretty good movie. While watching the movie we each had a delicious breakfast bar. After our movie we got dressed and headed out the door for our afternoon adventure. We kicked the day off right by eating lunch at Ci Ci's pizza and playing in the arcade room. Bryce did a great job of kicking my butt in air hockey 5-3 and we did a little road racing on the video games. After Ci Ci's Pizza we trotted around the mall and did some window shopping. We weren't looking for anything particular just seeing if they had any good sales. We actually didn't buy anything except a bottle of B-12 from GNC.

After the mall we went and saw Charlotte's Web which was an absolute great movie especially for the family. It is always great to see a nice clean movie with no profanity, violence, or sexual scenes of any nature. This movie should one day make a good classic movie for every family. The computer animation was top notch and it was very humorous. This will definitely be a must buy when it comes out on video. We then had our picture taken and etched out in one of those photo booths. This is just something that we will always have to reflect back on and have some good ole memories. I actually took a photo of our sketch for you all too see....sorry about the poor quality. At least you get a glimpse of what is actually looked like. Overall we had a wonderful day and I can't wait until the next time we get to do this again.

This was just a reminder too me that I never can have enough time with my son. I know life can be busy and all and I have so much that I could or should be doing. But, it is a must for me to put my life and hold and just spend time focusing on Bryce and his needs. I thank God for him each and everyday. He is such a joy and inspiration to me. And even though I think I can teach him all these different things as life goes on.... the reality is he actually teaches me more than I can ever imagine.... BRYCE YOUR POPPA LOVES YOU ! ! !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Bryce and yourself had a great time. Is CiCi's not awesome? I love you too Bryce, and I love Poppa to.

Anonymous said...

I asked Bryce if I could go with them and he said that I had to go to work. Thats okay.....I am so glad that you two were able to get out for the day. Just remember that my day with Bryce is coming soon!!! hugs and kisses to you both!!!