Saturday, February 17, 2007

Let's Dance



Here is a nice picture of Maddison and her Grandpa Cooper. Grandpa took Maddison to a dance and spent some quality time together. These are memories that will last a life time. My advice to Maddison is to cherish every moment you can with Grandma and Grandpa because, there will come a day they will no longer be around. I remember some of the best times of my life was when I got to hang out with my Grandparents!

I remember being in the barn and watching Grandpa milking the cows, or out in the garden picking green beans and harvesting macaroni out of the garden. (That is my story and I am sticking to it.) I remember breakfast at Cooper's Cafe or Dinner at Plum Crazy and Russ'. I remember chasing Hot Air Balloons on the back roads of Cooper Township and Alamo just to watch them land. Yes, the memories can go on and on and on. So cherish every moment you have !

No comments: