Thursday, February 08, 2007

My "GREAT" idea ! !

This is what happens when your kids take away your driver's license.......



This photo was sent to me by my mother because, she wanted to let me know that this will be her if one of my "GREAT" ideas ever come true..... Now I am sure you are wondering what my "GREAT" idea is ? ? ? ?

Well I have a personal opinion that once you reach the age of 70 you need to have your Driver's License revoked and that you should become an automatic "NO CODE"!! This would make this world a much safer and easier living place to live.....LOL Just think it would keep all the old fuddy duddies from driving so ever slow on the highways and bi-ways of our roads. And if you should happen to stop breathing after the age of 70 then we would just let you go...... Hence the "NO CODE" rule. You have lived a good life and why go through all the trauma of trying to bring you back into this world.... I mean for crying out loud you are 70.... chances are slim to none that you are gonna make a complete and successful recovery. So why not just go out of this world knowing you made a run at it for 70 years and now it is time to move on.

Look at it like this.....we let animals go after they lived a long life....... we let our automobiles go after they have ran 100+ thousand miles.... so why not allow this simple idea to apply to us? The way I see it...... if I live to see 70 than I made it alot longer than I ever anticipated. I don't really foresee this world being around that long.... Once again... This is just my personal opinion ! ! And please by all means take this with all humor inside because, we all know my "GREAT" idea will never come to pass ! ! (Unless I become President someday ! ! )

No comments: