Sunday, March 11, 2007

Checkers = Burger, Fries, and Drink


After Church this morning we stopped at Checkers which is the old Hot 'n' Now located downtown on Michigan Ave. I have heard alot of my coworkers and friends rave about how great their burger and fries are. Well I can tell you first hand if you like a good hearty burger then this is the place to go. Then again their fries are even something more to rave about. We ordered the Bacon Ranch Cheddar Fries which are so good and messy that you pretty much need a fork to eat them. And when you order your drinks just keep in mind that their sizes are extreme.... Their medium really is a Large and their Large is really a Jumbo if you catch my drift. Price wise they are pretty good in comparison to Mc Donald's or Burger King maybe a few cents more but, I promise you get what you pay for. So there is my review on Checkers..... If you are ever downtown and hungry for a Burger, Fries, and Drink why not give Checkers a try.

No comments: