Sunday, March 18, 2007

MAJOR DAN WHISNANT

DEAR FAMILY AND FRIENDS ~ I hope you are all still praying for our service men and women that are serving over in IRAQ. The picture above shows Major Dan Whisnant talking to his fellow marines. Major Whisnant is a member of our church and a personal friend of ours. He is serving his 2nd tour in Iraq and is anticipated to be back home in the U.S. sometime in MAY. I am so proud of our military men and how they lay their life on the line each and everyday not only for our freedom but, also for a country that wants the same type of freedom we have. We must never forget but, I often think we have already forgotten!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too am VERY proud of our service men and women. I am looking forward to seeing the Major and his family again!!!