Saturday, March 10, 2007

REFRESHING TASTE + KICK = VAULT RED BLITZ


Yesterday I was shopping at Meijer's for groceries when I came across this new drink that Coca-cola has produced. It was on sale 2/$1.00 so I had to purchase a couple and give it my own personal critique.

Well I have to admit that Pepsi products are my personal favorite and Pepsi has Code Red which is similar to Vault Red Blitz. Although I give Vault Red Blitz a better taste and thought it to be crisp and refreshing. The only think is that Code Red comes in diet... so hopefully down the road soon if this product does good for Coca-cola we will see Red Blitz hit the Zero Zone like they did with Vault Zero which is similar to Mountain Dew or Diet Mountain Dew. I personally love Diet Mountain Dew though.

So if you get a chance don't be afraid to try a new drink when it comes out to the market. You might be surprised just how good it taste.... then again you might not ! !

No comments: