Monday, March 26, 2007

FINAL FOUR BRACKET CHALLENGE

Well we are now down to the Final Four. Believe it or Not my wife actually has picked all four of these teams to make it to the Final Four. She is actually beating me in our Bracket Challenge and that is not even including the 3 point advantage I gave her. The score stands with Tamara having 44 points (+3 advantage) = 47 total and Brian with 42 points total. Needless to say my wife has defeated me because, there is no possible way I can make up the points that I would need. So I am now conceding the win in her favor. I wish her the Best of Luck the rest of the way and hopefully the Final game is between UCLA and OHIO ST. with UCLA winning the National Championship that way she can fulfill the remainder of her bracket correctly. CONGRATULATIONS SWEETIE ! ! !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very happy with how things have turned out. Now I just need to think of what I want to do for the weekend. I am very sure that I can have have my friend Christi take Bryce for the weekend. Good job to you Honey, this was fun and we should do it again next year. LOL